Twice baked potatoes is one of the 6 delicious recipes to lose weight and help digestion. This food is low in cholesterol and high in vitamin C.
To the mom’s there who love’s to cook here’s the recipe:
- 2 russet (baking) potatoes (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Just follow the direction below:
- Pierce the potatoes and microwave on high for 7 to 10 minutes (depending on the oven), or until firm-tender. Let sit for 2 minutes, then halve lengthwise and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, in a medium nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chia seeds and cook for 1 minute to toast. Add the bell pepper, salt, and black pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Scrape the potato flesh into a bowl, leaving a 1/4-inch shell behind. Add the bell pepper mixture and 1/4 cup cheese to the bowl and mash in.
- Place the potato shells on a baking sheet. Spoon the filling back into the potato shells. Sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons cheese and broil for several minutes to brown the cheese.
If you have gluten issues: Choose a gluten-free brand of chia seeds.
You may also Try Our 30 Day Detox Diet at http://ozslimmingtea.com/